Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Starting a blog and a little about what we are up too.

So, after reading all my friends blogs, I finally am getting around to doing one for Mark and I. I am always late to the party on stuff like this it seems. Oh, well.

So Mark and I are getting close to D-day for Isabel. All we know for sure is that the doctor is excited about moving up the induction date, we just don't know when it is going to be yet. All I know is I am getting antsy and don't sleep well. I can't believe I am already 9 months pregnant!

Mark and I will (minus something horrible cropping up) be finished with school as of next Thursday. Where we go from here is anyones guess. Due to everything going on, we haven't even began to look for jobs, so we might live the life of college students for a while longer yet. I hear these are the best times of our lives, why not live the lifestyle a while longer?

No comments: