Monday, November 15, 2010

Catching up...

Wow! Can it really be since July that I last posted? I can't believe how long it has been. There is so much to catch everyone up on. First of all, Mark and I are very lucky that one of our babies has survived in this pregnancy and that we are having ANOTHER girl! We are so excited for Addison Emma to get here. She is so far perfect and healthy. We thought at first we might get a pretty chill baby because she didn't move very much and was pretty patient with ultrasounds. However, that all changed one day. I think Addison and her siblings had a chat and Addison was told that we were worried when she didn't move very much because now she is way active. We have parties at like 11PM, 4AM, and whenever Dad gets up for work. I guess she is training me well for after she is born. However, this pregnancy has been rough. First of all, we lost Addison's twin at around 7 weeks. Then I started having dizzy spells all the time. Just as that went away, I started having bad hip and pelvis pain that made Mark put me on bed rest. There are days still that I can't even walk very well on my own. Luckily I have a fantastic husband that takes very good care of me!
Mark and I are STILL in Cedar City. Mark got a "promotion" at work and is now the ICU Manager. All that means is that when there is a customer that is being super hard to work with, Mark gets to deal with them. YAY? He is still looking for another job elsewhere. But, in this economy, what can you do?
Just around the corner will be Isabel's 1st Birthday. We are asking everyone interested to get a new toy and donate it to Toys for Tots or any similar program on December 22 in honor of Isabel. We like to think that some little kid is benefiting because Isabel was born. We know she would like that too.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling very good. I was dizzy and exhausted with my last pregnancy and it was so hard because I didn't have the energy to do anything, which is impossible when you have two little kids. I was the orneriest mom. I hope you feel better!

Miss B said...

i love the toy donation idea.